Tuesday, February 9, 2010


"Filthy Rags"
NFS

So, I had to break my own gallery rule today. Usually with new work coming into the gallery I make the Queen Team wait 30 days before taking one home. This gives our clients and collectors a chance to have first dibs and saves the staff thousands of dollars. After seeing "Filthy Rags" I couldn't help myself. Being raised in rural Missouri (Mennonite country) she really connected with me, even before I could get her bubble wrap off. There's no waiting for this one. I'm not even making a price tag. If you'd like to see her in person she'll be on display through the "Collective Show" this weekend. After that you can find her in Sugar House.

If you have any questions about the show please feel free to call the gallery.

Friday & Saturday February 12th & 13th



"Messenger"
24" x 24" x 1.5"
$2,350.00


632 Main Street
Old Town Park City, Utah 84060
866.649.6555


No comments: